BSIS Firearms Training Manual - October
Please note: This is a
copyright of BSIS and is provided for the benefit of students. As a
state-licensed BSIS training facility, we are providing this for
instruction to our students seeking the guard card.
Oceanside, California 92054
United States of America
Phone: (310) 490-3697
CLICK TO PAY FOR A
Home - Security
Who We Are
Our Other Locations
BACK TO MAIN PAGE
2. Remove magazine.
3. Keeping muzzle in safe direction, rotate wrist until the slide is lower than the frame.
4. Pull the slide to rear to eject any chambered round.
5. Lock slide to rear.
6. Inspect by sight and feel to verify empty chamber.
4. Proper Loading Procedure (Left Handed)
1. Grasp the grip of the revolver with the left hand and cradle in the right hand.
2. Release cylinder by pushing cylinder release.
3. With the thumb of the right hand, push the cylinder open, leaving the thumb extended through the cylinder housing.
4. Cradle the cylinder with the right thumb and the third and fourth fingers of the right hand.
5. Insert bullets into cylinder with the left hand.
6. Close the cylinder with the second and ring fingers of the right hand.
5. Proper Unloading Procedures (Left Handed)
1. Follow steps (1) through (4) above.
2. Place the right index finger on the ejector rod and forcefully push the empty casings out of the cylinder.
3. Allow the brass to fall freely.
4. Use the left hand to pull out empty casing, if necessary.
6. Loading Devices. (Instructor Discussion)
(310) 490-3697 for Security Training in San Diego
| PREVIOUS | TABLE OF
Training All rights reserved. Webmaster Ruperto Elpusan Jr., Chief